Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Here I Come!!!

by F. Leonora Solomon

I am SO excited to be going to Eroticon 2013! It is filled with so many firsts for me as an editor, and that distant thing I am on occasion--a writer. This is my Comic-Con, it is going to be hectic for me to be in this environment wide-eyed, wanting to absorb everything and everyone. I was just on Twitter looking at the Eroticon hashtag, and saw this fun meme as a prelude to pre-conference drinks so I am doing it. I am so happy and appreciative to be participating in this event! When my mom told me about the birds and the bees at age six and was always open with me about sex, who knew what kind of career she was setting me up for?!

Here's my meme, and follow the link below to meet some very interesting Eroticon attendees!

Name: F. Leonora Solomon

Twitter id: @fsolomonrr

Must attend Eroticon 2013 session:
Oh this is like a college day for me, I plan on sitting in on so many sessions!

Bloggers you’d like to be trapped in the lift with:
Honestly, I am barely reading blogs (or writing blog entries but starting up again), but there are a TON of Facebook & Twitter mates I could be trapped with!

Erotic writer you’d like to write dramatize your life story:
An EROTIC writer to dramatize MY life story, lol!

Expected biggest fangirl / fanboy moment:
This is a candy store experience for me, I am going to want to grab--well gab with--SO many people!

What keeps you awake at nights?
My overactive mind and its racing thoughts...not supposed to multi-task while sleeping but I do!

See who else is coming to Eroticon 2013 in the Meet & Greet link up

No comments:

Post a Comment